This page aims to informs you of the functions of the PPG at Corbett Medical Practice, the work it is undertaking, some of its acheivements and to ask you to become involved.
What does the PPG do?
- It provides a forum for patients to let the Practice Management team know what they think about the premises, facilities, services, professional and support staff.
- It receives voluntary donations from patients for the upgrading of practice equipment
- It gathers opinions from surveys to feed into the Practice Management team
- It advertises the work of the PPG through pamphlets and posters
Do you want to be involved with any of the following;
- the PPG Steering group
- fund raising activities
- providing opinions through questionnaires
- supporting the efforts of all staff
If so, please contact the Practice via email (Corbett.Medical@nhs.net), letter addressed to the PPG c/o Corbett Medical Practice or contact the Practice Manager on 01905 795566.
What has been acheived so far?
- supporting the purchasing of vital equipment for the practice
- feeding back questionnaire views
- collating responses from interested patients emails and letters
What is the PPG currently involved with?
Advising the practice about our patient communications and services
Helping the Practice to reduce the number of appointments wasted by patients who do not attend
Raising funds for practice equipment by selling second hand books and running a photography competition
Photo competition flier Photo comp rules
Look out for our notice board in reception for information about the PPG, what it's involved in and how you can help.
PPG Constitution (Revised Jan 2015)
PPG application form
PPR report 2014-15