A friendly, family-based practice, committed to comprehensive and effective health care, and better quality of life for all our patients.
Coronavirus - COVID-19
Call 111 now if you have been:
- to Hubei province in China in the last 14 days
- to Iran, areas of northern Italy in lockdown:
or "special care zone" areas in South Korea since 19 February (Daegu, Cheongdo)
- in Lombardy: Codogno, Castiglione d'Adda, Casalpusterlengo, Fombio, Maleo, Somaglia, Bertonico, Terranova dei Passerini, Castelgerundo and San Fiorano
- in Veneto: Vo' Euganeo
- to other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath
- to other parts of northern Italy (anywhere north of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar since 19 February and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath
- in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus
Maps of specified areas for COVID-19
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Call 111, stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people.
More information can be found here:
To register with us, please complete a registration form and present this to reception with photo ID and proof of address.
Use our online Patient services to book appointments, order repeat prescriptions and access your medical records. Please register with our Reception for your log-in details, then select the relevant icon at the top of this page.
Register for Doctorlink Take our (2 minute) patient survey
(Site updated 28/02/2020)