Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
This page aims to informs you of the functions of the PPG at Corbett Medical Practice, the work it is undertaking, some of its acheivements and to ask you to become involved.
What does the PPG do?
- It provides a forum for patients to let the Practice Management team know what they think about the premises, facilities, services, professional and support staff.
- It receives voluntary donations from patients for the upgrading of practice equipment
- It gathers opinions from surveys to feed into the Practice Management team
- It advertises the work of the PPG through pamphlets and posters
Do you want to be involved with any of the following;
- the PPG Steering group
- fund raising activities
- providing opinions through questionnaires
- supporting the efforts of all staff
If so, please contact the Practice via email (Corbett.Medical@nhs.net), letter addressed to the PPG c/o Corbett Medical Practice or contact the Practice Manager on 01905 795566.
Alternatively click on the image opposite to complete our online form.